Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2:48 am uh oh

It was a late night at our house- Bruins hockey and Dancing With The Stars... So we got to bed later than usual. 
2:48am.... I was awakened by a smell. A fecal related smell. I heard a distinctive voice calling, "Dadda!!" 
So I did the logical thing.

I sent my husband in there.
It was literally a shit show. 
Oh. My. God.
Not another one!!!! Our beautiful chubby cherub was sporting poop booties and crap mittens- and that is saying nothing of her bed- poop valley. 
Her breath smelled clean.
We were a great team- he took her for a hosing and I did the CSI work cleaning up. Thank god for bleach wipes. 
20 hours later and we have swabbed the decks long ago but I tell you I can still smell the poop. 
So much poop. 
The good side is I learned from a friend that if said cherub accidentally ingested any fecal matter it won't hurt her since it's her own. Not as helpful for the hubby who got a tiny hand shoved in his mouth during the flailing, wailing shower. 
I am keeping a onesie on that kid and my fingers crossed for the hubby. I will keep you posted.
Pretty sure I will wake terrified around 2:30 in the morning and check that kiddo. Gonna take me a while to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but remember the golden rule. Comment on others the way you wanted to be commented on. Oh, and BEWARE KARMA.