Monday, February 25, 2013

Sh$! I say to my kids...

Without any preamble or context.. Here are ten good ones...

"Don't put your mouth on your sister's poopy diaper!"

"Where did you get that? We haven't been to McDs in weeks!!! (Honest.)

"I said you couldn't color on your body, and that includes your sister too!!"

"Does that taste like poop? No? Then eat it!"

"Your new mommy will be here any second. I am calling her right now!!!"

"If you are thirsty, suck on your own spit."(Courtesy of my own mother. Perhaps she inherited this goody as well?)

"Don't touch your vagina without washing your hands!"

"Don't rub my sunglasses on your vagina!"

"Where is the baby?!?!" (Hiding right next to me. Dang butt.

"You like it here so much, you can live here. Bye!" (At babysrus, she called my bluff.)

This is only the first edition... You're welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the "Okay, I'm going. See you around!" as I'm walking out of a place. He calls my bluff every time, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, but remember the golden rule. Comment on others the way you wanted to be commented on. Oh, and BEWARE KARMA.